Kia Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Unfortunately, WalMart is not one of the participating dealers for the rebate.

Around here, the stores that do participate sell the oil for $10-$12 more than WalMart. Oh well.

·
Super Moderator
9,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've used this offer each year for the past four. A Walmart receipt always works, even though it is not on the list.
This time I didn't purchase at Walmart (Meijer), but previous years have all been at Walmart, and had no problems with the rebate.

·
Super Moderator
6,851 Posts
I have been using Valvoline Full Synthetic in my KIAs and Hyundais but for this price I'll use the Mobil1 in my 98 Ford Ranger and my 06 Jeep Liberty... I trust Valvoline as I have seen the insides of the engines it has run in and have seen very little wear on cams..
Dave

·
Super Moderator
9,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Banned
17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
18 Posts
Mobil 1 will process rebates from Walmart. The list of retailers is not complete. This year you can file up to 4 rebates. Buy a Mobil 1 oil filter for $10 and get $5 more bacon the rebate. $19 for a complete oil change is not too bad. Keep good records and Mobil 1 warrants the engine for 250,000 miles.

·
Super Moderator
9,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I mostly buy Mobil 1 from Walmart and on one occasion from Mejier, both are not on that list, but they processed my rebates - if you're uncertain, drop them a query.

For the past few years I've been getting $24/year
I buy my annual stock in cases of 6 quarts when Costco has them on special at -$10 and this package works out best for me seeing as both my vehicles capacity is 6 quarts.

Starting this year, the limit has been increased from 2 to 4 rebates per family/home, so this year I got $48 back in the form of an email check which I deposited using the mobile banking app.
Limit of four (4) rebates per household, regardless of rebate amount and regardless of submission method.
This years rebates close at the end of Sept 2019

1 - 11 of 11 Posts