Kia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys my ride is 04 tlx sorento, I lost my owner's manual when I (think) misplaced as I was vacuuming my ride. Is it possible to download it PDF format or get an updated one.. thanks...

Gregg

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the prompt reply, saw it in ebay but its a gasoline model, anything about diesel crdi engine?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still no luck, Ebay's Sorento Owner's manual is still in Gasoline.. Can any of you guys help me... If you have a copy of the owner's manual CRDI Diesel, can you have it copied/xeroxed and send it to me, will pay for the cost of copy and freight thanks.. pls help..

·
Registered
152 Posts
I am certain that one of the following contacts will be able to assist you:

Distributor Organization Name Columbian Motors Corp.
Address Km.16, West Service Road, South Superhighway, Bicutan Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Phone 632-822-1098
Fax 632-823-0149
E-mail [email protected]

Regional Office Organization Name Manila Office
Address KM 16 West Service Rd. South Superhighway, Bicutan Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Phone 63-2-823-0149
Fax 63-2-823-0149
E-mail [email protected]

Did you try your local dealer?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ilan,

Thanks for the prompt reply.. Not contacted yet coz mine is an import.. Haven't asked our local dealers yet... Btw, how did you encounter this contact nos...? You are not from the Philippines are you?

Gregg

·
Registered
1 Posts
Gregg, go to Kia.com, then owner's manual, get your year and model and download it... and don't forget to keep it in your PC! that's what I did. Have a nice weekend.
QB

·
Super Moderator
1995 Procharged Mustang Cobra, 2021 K5 GT Line
4,754 Posts
Gregg, go to Kia.com, then owner's manual, get your year and model and download it... and don't forget to keep it in your PC! that's what I did. Have a nice weekend.
QB
No offence....buy did you look at the date of this post? 6 years old?

·
Super Moderator
2008 SpectraSX, 2014 Optima LX,2006 Jeep Liberty, Linux Mint Mate
6,960 Posts
Common error with newbies... Did it myself reading old posts about Spectras a couple of years ago. Kinda wish the OP date would be attached to the topic.
Dave

1 - 12 of 12 Posts