Kia Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Kia Cerato
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At us in Moscow (Russia) has come winter.
Last night the machine was in an ice.
The scraper did not help.
Well that the machine has quickly got warm, and the ice on glasses has started to conceal.
On Saturday has bought winter rubber and has put, Gislaved Nord Frost 3 (95 $ for a wheel) + services of installation (25 $)

·
Registered
Sedona 2.9 crdi LE
244 Posts
Hi from the UK

according to BBC website it is max -23 deg C in Moscow today. How well does your car cope with these conditions?

My company has a number of IT developers located in Moscow I am due a visit soon.

Simon

·
Registered
car
4,208 Posts
My Spectra has seen the cold weather as well. Luckly I have a remote starter in it and with a push of a button and 10 to 15 minutes later the car is nice and warm. :banana:

·
Registered
2005 Kia Cerato
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Today in the morning in Moscow -31 C

The machine to get did not become, for work has gone public transport

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi,

I have Cerato as well, whit a 1.6 engine. I got the car in early december and since that it has been some very cold periods here in norhern Finland. Coldest temperatures that i have been driving in was around -36!
My cerato has worked like a dream, no problems what so ever. But i have heard that some of cerato owners have had some difficulties whit clutch and gearbox. But the problems were solved by replacing oils into the gearbox.

Before Kia i had Toyota Corolla and i consider cerato to be much better winter car.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts