Kia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
car
4,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about trading in my Sorento for a new spec5. Its beginning to be a bit much to fill the Sorento up at $2.30 a gallon. I travel 60+ miles a day with it. What do you guys think about the Spectra5? The good and bad things about it.
Thanks in advance for your help.

·
Registered
2005 Kia Spectra
34 Posts
I bought mine the end of March and I love it!. It handles great and is pretty spunky. I added a CAI and that really added some pep. I get great mileage on mine, 23-25 city and 33-37 highway depending on whether the A/C is on and if I am at 80 or not :). I have the 5 speed. It is really comfortable and well equipped and nicely laid out. Just minor things like no upgraded stereo system like the Elantra GT's 200 watt Kenwood stereo or leather seats offered. It is hard to find ABS and it most likely will have the sunroof and crusie control with it when you do find it. I am very happy overall and you can't beat the price and warranty too. I have an 04 Optima for my wife as well. We have a great dealer here in Hagerstown, MD and my salesman George Carmen is something else in taking good care of the customers.

·
Registered
car
4,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I changed my mind and didnt go for the Spec5. I got a Spark Blue Spectra SX. What a great car. It has some of the features of the Spec5 in it. So far I have driven it over 100 miles and still have over 3/4 of a tank of gas. :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts