Kia Forum banner

41 - 60 of 461 Posts

·
Registered
Kia Pro_Ceed 2
10 Posts
Finally getting round to uploading some photos after having my pro-ceed for a month. Still hardly seen any on the road thou...

hopefully get some more photos soon :)

·
Registered
Kia Pro_Ceed 2
10 Posts
Have washed it every weekend since ive had it, was abit annoyed last week when it rained like an hour after cleaning it. damn british weather.

·
Registered
28 Posts
One big HELLO from Slovenia!

This is my Pro_Cee'd.

I'm still waiting for weather to clear up, so I can paint my break calipers. But this is my car so far:

·
Registered
Pro_cee´d 1.6 petrol
104 Posts
I already posted these long time ago, but since there`s a new "member`s cars" topic, I have to repost them here. : ))

So, this is my Pro_Cee`d

And again, one very special, my favourite. ; )

·
Registered
Pro Ceed Sport 170bhp
4 Posts
ProCeed Sport, piggybacked to 170bhp 375Nm and lowered 35mm on Kia/Eibach springs - certainly pisses a few people off :p
also-where do I get some kia-forum stickers??

·
Registered
Kia Cee'd Sportswagon GT-line 1.6 CRDi (134bhp) Automatic 7spd-DCT
280 Posts
This may not be a member's car, so may be out of place on this thread. I thought that it may be of interest though. It was in a supermarket car-park this morning, along with my 2010 SW3, a 2008 SW LS and a Hatchback S petrol. Four cee'ds at the same time. Amazing! I didn't have my camera so used my mobile in pretty dark conditions. Hence the poor quality.

First registered July 2008, 2.0 litre diesel Sport. Wolfrace wheels.

Attachments

·
Registered
Pro_cee´d 1.6 petrol
104 Posts
This has really taken off after a slow start, some really nice examples out there.
Thought I`d add a few more as I`d given it a good polish and the sun had finally decided to come out.
Car looks great. You done great job with polishing, and alloys look just amazing on the car.

·
Premium Member
ProCeed 3 & Picanto 3
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Thanks for the great comment......the only problem I find now is finding the right location shots and slight photo affects, such as your amazing pictures.

Does it take you long to `toy` with a picture, and what package do you use???

·
Registered
Pro_cee´d 1.6 petrol
104 Posts
Thanks for the great comment......the only problem I find now is finding the right location shots and slight photo affects, such as your amazing pictures.

Does it take you long to `toy` with a picture, and what package do you use???
:) Thanks for the compliments.

As you said, most of the job is done with finding right location/spot for photoshooting.

I use Canon SLR EOS 400D (entry level SLR).

Great photos can also be done with high end compact cameras ( still cheaper than SLR ) like Panasonic Lumix FZ35 ( my previous digital camera )

about post proccessing of the pictures... I use simple techniques - croping picture, sharpening ( or bluring ), saturnation...

There is no heavy photoshop usage.

Sometimes I use technique that is called HDR -> High dynamic range imaging - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

These are the photos I`ve done with HDR

So that`s it. :) Fell free to contact me via PM if you need any other details.

41 - 60 of 461 Posts