Kia Forum banner

21 - 40 of 461 Posts

·
Registered
Pro Ceed Strike
6 Posts
Hello All,

I thought it would be only right to share my new car with you all tonight, after all i did use the site over the past months decisions to help me decide on the Kia.

I picked up my Kia Pro Ceed Strike this morning. Supposedly limited edition for their world cup sponsorship. One thing that might not be noticeable from the pictures is the standard "Gun Grey" allows...something a bit different.

Its a bit of a set up from my Citroen C2, but will make the motorway journeys go with more comfort.

·
Premium Member
ProCeed 3 & Picanto 3
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Wow stunning, those alloys look great, kind of think I was wanting to do or buy for mine. Had seen them in advert shots of the White Eco edition.
Haven't seen many in the red and I must say it looks super, thanks for posting.
(you haven't taken a full on side shot have you? Would be good to see)

·
Registered
Pro Ceed Strike
6 Posts
I haven't, though it can be arranged, though it'll have to be tomorrow now the lights setting on this rainy day!

Maybe this will keep you going until then!

·
Registered
Kia Cee'd Sportswagon GT-line 1.6 CRDi (134bhp) Automatic 7spd-DCT
280 Posts
I think that a rear spoiler like this, available on the Dutch Kia website, would look good on my Sporty Wagon. Why aren't they available over here in the UK. I look at the Kia UK website every so often, but it gets worse and worse and is a complete mess now as far as accessories for the cee'd go.:(
The equivalent for the Carens is about £80. At about 470 euros this seems expensive even tho' it includes fitting and spraying.
The other thing I've been interested in is the black 'bumper skirt', originally shown as standard spec. on the 2010 3 SW, but now standard only on the 2010 3 hatchback.

Attachments

·
Registered
KIA Pro_cee'd 1.6 CRDi -11
94 Posts
Two months ago...
It's amazing how fast the rear cloggs up with snow. To keep it clean you must have the heater and wiper permanently on.

·
Registered
KIA Pro_cee'd 1.6 CRDi -11
94 Posts
Wow Frasse, that is mad, few spots of snow in the UK and we come to a standstill !!!!
I'm very impressed by how the car performs on roads like this. I have studless Nokian NRZi tires 225/45-17 for winter drive and they actually steer the car where you point them with little understeer. The rear kicks out but it is catched by the ESP system.

21 - 40 of 461 Posts