Kia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 461 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know we have a great gallery section but just thought I`d make a thread inviting all Pro / Ceed / SW owners a chance to post their pride and joy for all to see here in the Ceed section
I`ve seen lots of avatars showing owners cars and the odd picture within posts but thought this may be a good place to try and put a name to a face (or car):D

Feel free to post pictures here (trying to keep chat limited) of your cars, any modifications, for us all to see.

·
Premium Member
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, heres mine, 1.6 CRDi High O/P
So far it`s been lowered on Kia`s Elbach springs
Calipers painted, Forum Decals made up for rear quarter windows.
Front window deflectors and shorter aerial fitted.
Taylored car matts and rear Kia badge custom made with my user name (nickname)
Pro-Ceed badge being fitted soon.

·
Super Moderator
6,854 Posts
Drakey...
Where did you get the KIA-Forms window decal? I've seen it before on this form and I'd like to get a few (both wife and I drive KIAs).
Thanks
Dave
Ohio, USA

·
Registered
154 Posts
@dolexxx .. man I passed by your house/car today .. twice ;o)) and I didn't even know until my girl asked me "is this the car from that guy from the forum that you showed me his new set of wheels the other day?" .. and I was like .. hmm .. what guy? .. and then I saw it .. ;o)) small world, right? ;o)

·
Registered
118 Posts
@dolexxx .. man I passed by your house/car today .. twice ;o)) and I didn't even know until my girl asked me "is this the car from that guy from the forum that you showed me his new set of wheels the other day?" .. and I was like .. hmm .. what guy? .. and then I saw it .. ;o)) small world, right? ;o)
It is a small town :)

1 - 20 of 461 Posts