Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I replaced just about everything from front to end and how did the KIA treat me.........like a piece of $%^&.

It stopped running. Several mechanics said that everything looks fine but can't figure out why it will not start. So I've decided to junk it!

Bought the car for $7000 six months ago, spent $4500 on parts, owe $3500, selling it to a junk yard for a nickel and I'm lucky to get that.

Ashes to ashes
Dust to dust
RIP

·
Registered
69 Posts
I am sorry to here about your problems. I am having similar (but not as bad, yet) problems with my 99 Sportage. How much is the junkyark gonna give you for it. I might be be interested in it.

Check your private messages for more details.

AIM me (MYCUZINVINNIE) or email [email protected]

·
Registered
9 Posts
They don't get better with age! I've got a 2001 Sportage, have had for 2 months. Love the look, hate the dependablity. This ride has left me on the side of the road,(on the way to work), at least once, acting like it's gonna do it again. Whats a girl to do? It's not like you can get out and work on it Why don't they give a warning with these rides? Have you had a mechanic check-out the timing belt? Bren at [email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts