Kia Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Sorento SX AWD 2015
592 Posts
I haven't actually used it yet but going from the 2013 build version their is suppose to be a big software improvement and nags removed I heard long ago. So I'll see. At least the lanes and exist around here should line up to the actual roads and not go in the ditch or fields with all the changes going on with new highways built. It certainly a faster install then specified.

·
Registered
'14 Cadenza SX-L, '16 Sedona SX, Atlanta, GA, USA
281 Posts
Nags removed? I did notice that my Cadenza used to have the power-on nag screen stay there until you click the Accept button, and now it goes away by itself after about 10 seconds. That's a worthwhile upgrade in my book.

·
Registered
Sorento SX AWD 2015
592 Posts
When you've gone through the vehicle selection for the update the Version is specified that you're buying.

·
Registered
Sorento SX AWD 2015
592 Posts
Has anyone discovered anything really new in using theirs since the update. I haven't used the NAV to go anywhere as travelling is quite limited with the closures of almost everything until last week. Apart from the ALERT NAGS timing out fairly quickly on their own I haven't seen much. The split screen of two range views are similar to be for. I see side streets along my drive not marked on them. I am not seeing the advantage of it being split still. Details are about the same.

·
Registered
Sorento SX FWD 2015
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Glad I didn't have to pay the $200 USD for the update. Nag screen goes away by time I back out of driveway, and have noticed speed limits have been updated to match the actual ones. Overall maps are not that great. Setting destinations is a bit more user friendly. My UVO code and Maps were stock mfg date of 5/2014 so this update covered about 5 years. My old version would not load my phone contacts, I have yet to try this on the updated version.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts