Kia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Kia Optima
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well two things.. first I find a DEAD spider in my passanger turning signal.. wierd! and second when I got home tonight.. I find that my driver side break light is now OUT! GRRR!!! *sighs* oh well what can I do huh? Sorry guys, just wanted to let off some steam! Don't mind me! I'm just Babbling! :eek:fftopic:

·
Registered
car
4,208 Posts
I was going to say if the spider was alive you could go in like this to get it :gunsmilie: :gunsmilie: :gunsmilie: :gunsmilie: :gunsmilie: :gunsmilie: :gunsmilie: but its already dead to that took all of the fun out of it. :p

·
Registered
2004 Kia Optima
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LMAO, man you dumb! LOL j/k but yeah, it was already dead.. but one good thing.. (well first the bad) I called the dealership for a price quote on the bulb.. they want $6!!! I was like WHAT?!?! NO way! So I went to Advance Auto Parts and it was $3.28/pair - $3.44 with tax. NEWayz, just wanted to let you know just in case you need it,...

·
Registered
13 Posts
that is odd because i bought my 05 a couple months ago, got it home and found a dead frog in the pass taillight. of course very small but VERY ODD. havent got to get it out yet. my wife hates it.

·
Registered
2004 Kia Optima
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by skahide@Sep 22 2005, 01:38 AM
that is odd because i bought my 05 a couple months ago, got it home and found a dead frog in the pass taillight. of course very small but VERY ODD. havent got to get it out yet. my wife hates it.
LMAO, OMG r u serious? hmm that IS odd.. newayz, if/when you get a chance.. take pictures.. thanks! :thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts