Kia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2005 2.9 crdi Kia sedona, 1994 1.7d vauxhall astra estate, 1994 2.1tdi Renault espace
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondered if there is a way to make indicators flash with central locking. the horn beeps when locking but nothing happens when unlocking (except obviously it unlocks) I'd like some response when unlocks to confirm, and would like indicators to flash for no other reason than I like it. any way to do this?

also thinking about it why does it sometimes beep twice when locking? I've checked doors still lockibg when does this so its nit saying something not locked.

cheers

· Registered
Kia Sedona 2004 LE 2.9 CRDI
23 Posts
indicators

I asked the same question some while ago and would be interested to know if there is a way, as to the double beep not had that happen only when a door or the boot is not shut quite right.

· Registered
24 Posts
I'd use a standard relay, spst should work fine. wire the coil in with the locking signal, and wire the output to +12v, and the emergency flasher line. that would flash the lights anytime you get a lock signal. You could diode OR the coil to work with lock or unlock, or use two relays.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.