Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2001 Kia Rio
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a maintenance manual for the obvious reasons. I was delighted to find one on line here at the KIA Forums. I have a 2002 KIA Rio base model. It is a great auto. The trans-axle began acting out. I acquired . I installed a bearing kit side gears and spiders. It worked out very well. The car needs help still so I paid for the pdf to have the trouble shooting guide which has not been very helpful. I receive error message, "Windows does not support this format." and "Windows cannot open this file." The problem impedes any progress, attempts to effect repairs is not very fruitful. I need assistance with a workable, usable manual. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated . Thank You.

·
Registered
2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo / 2001 Kia Rio
281 Posts
the manual ive been providing is the kia shop manual in pdf format and there is nothing wrong with it.

if you're getting the above on my download, you most likely have trouble with your acrobat pdf reader. if you know your pdf reader is OK, and you're getting that error with a different file, chances are the file you have is bunk.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts