Kia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally i got my picanto novus edition after 3 months of waiting. normally in malaysia, one have to wait for at least 7-8months, some even 1yr. Although it is RM52k (manual), to me it is worth the price. really well built, great suspension (compared with the local cars), ecomony, n very detailed design. the difference with the normal picanto n novus edition is the bodykit, cd player (single, duh), fog light (i tot they are standards for picanto) and leather seats.

other than tat, it is quite nice........btw, i tot there will be no spare tyres for all picanto? but i have one......good, 9kg makes no difference to me.............

·
Registered
56 Posts
Why is it you can get a car with only 3 months waiting?? Which part of malaysia are you in? U are very lucky. I've waited 2 months for my Novus and still no sign, cos i know that Novus is easier to get than Standard in West Malaysia. I'm actually from East Malaysia. Anyway congratulation to you. And i don't know whether i can wait another month. :57:
What color is your Novus and Auto or Manual?
Can take some pic and post it up for those who is still waiting for the car? :grin:

·
Registered
105 Posts
hey hey congrats! another satisified customer eh... heheheh :) been enjoying every km on my pica. nice....

btw... how long does your "blue thermometer" stay on when warming up?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
actually my car is the 2nd shipment for this yr, feb car. i can get it fast but the salesman service really bad. sent me an unexperienced salesman to do the job, so in the end, there are more problems than a happy customer.

turn blue......around 5 minutes? i'm not sure but it is around 5 minutes. i also wish to post the photo but i don have a dc. but i can say is tat, inside, the space is better than kembara, at 3k rpm, i can hardly hear any sound from the engine.

its bcos my uncle knew the toyota salesman, and tat salesman knew the kia manager. so i can get it fast and somemore, there are 7 customers who cancelled the order and it's a manual........

overall, except for tat stupid salesman, everything is fine. everyone asked me to be careful cos lots of ppl will steal it.....so u know wat tat means lah. nice car.......

wat is annoying is tat the car automatically lock after few minutes, it would be great if the car locks itself if it reaches the speed of 10kmh (like the toyota).........

·
Registered
105 Posts
mine locks when i step on the brakes the first time after starting the car. thinking of ordering the body kit.. costs around RM1500+ i think. sure does look better with it. :) r u thinking of ICEing it up?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
issit? i'll try it tomorrow....but i still think it locks after awhile automatically. u mean adding those audio system things? to me, i think it is enough already but then, it would be nice is there is some 'upgrades'. but since any modifications to the car will void the warranty, so don wan to take the risk since picanto is still new here.

seriously, the car is good but the stupid distributor, naza, try to make big money by increasing the price but the car is a normal model. but for other countries, the specs are very good......but too bad, kia found the worst distributor. at least give us the:-

-abs
-ebd
-adjustable headlamp
-electric side mirror
-and etc

if naza is not the distributor, i think things would be better.........seriously

1 - 7 of 7 Posts