Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) Hi everyone .I am Loewien fm Singapore Will be getting my Kia Magentis in abt 2 weeks time. Would appreciate any feedback good & bad on Kia Magentis. Any recommendations to improve performane or looks will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
51 Posts
My suggestion is bear with the lethargy of its frst 5,000km, keeping below 3,000rpm and 90kph. Not just for the engine, let the gear, axle, suepension, steering etc slowing loosen up than leaving behind permanent stresses.

Initial FC will also be alittle bad at 8-9km/L. Take note if there are any suspension, squeaking, window noise and minor problem arisen during storage, shipping and unloading which C&C no problem fixing.

Get ready Denso Iridium IK20 (I use IK16), K&N filter, voltage stab, ground cable, fuel magnets, water wetter, magic jet, E68, a/con treatment, high energy iginition cables and other add-ons that you know have worked for you. Let C&C first change out your plug to iridium at 5,000km.

Then track closely your FC, pickup and engine sound (subjective). Start adding the gadgets every 1500km-2000km (2-3 tank refills). Otherwise you won't know which gadget works and doesn't.

We can exchange drive if you want to share share - happy driving. With these gadgets added in 10000km-15000km, you probably can't find another better car without paying significantly more.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts