Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, my car died dec of2004 in Jersey City, NJ. Took it to the wrong mechanic, 2 weeks to tell me he could do nothing to help me. I decided to buy a new car and now I have the vehicle in my church lot, 1997 kia sportage. There was a backfire and it burned my air filter and MAF (I bought a new one from the dealer). Mechanic put in new spark plugs and was going to add the new MAF but I told him not to, so I can sell. If anyone is interested, the MAF is still in the box.

Also, if anyone wants to get a shot at the car (I'll include the new MAF) I am willing to wait and sell it really cheap. mechanically the car is good, aside from the sensors. I had the belts, temp gauge, and water pump replaced mid last year. The gas tank is also replaced and fuel pump. Ask away, if I like the price, the car is yours, otherwise I'm donating it. Again, the car is in good conditions other than the above mentioned sensors. I just had no more patience for it and got a new car. It has 115K on it and taken me about 6 times to FL and 4 to Canada and everywhere in between.

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,127 Posts
Originally posted by SilverSport97@Jan 10 2005, 04:25 PM
Hi all, my car died dec of2004 in Jersey City, NJ. Took it to the wrong mechanic, 2 weeks to tell me he could do nothing to help me. I decided to buy a new car and now I have the vehicle in my church lot, 1997 kia sportage. There was a backfire and it burned my air filter and MAF (I bought a new one from the dealer). Mechanic put in new spark plugs and was going to add the new MAF but I told him not to, so I can sell. If anyone is interested, the MAF is still in the box.
Also, if anyone wants to get a shot at the car (I'll include the new MAF) I am willing to wait and sell it really cheap. mechanically the car is good, aside from the sensors. I had the belts, temp gauge, and water pump replaced mid last year. The gas tank is also replaced and fuel pump. Ask away, if I like the price, the car is yours, otherwise I'm donating it. Again, the car is in good conditions other than the above mentioned sensors. I just had no more patience for it and got a new car. It has 115K on it and taken me about 6 times to FL and 4 to Canada and everywhere in between.
ill buy the maf if the price is right!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,127 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts