Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
M jealoussss!! Jealous of Koreans cuz now they’d ready to compete in the European market.. uRgHH!! Hehe.. kiddin well no offence but Kia’s new Amanti is sumthing peepz.. u can’t just resist it. The troque rate is amazing n its too affordable but hey the styling’s sumwat like that of a Chrysler ain’t dat bad..??

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yeaaaaaahhh..!You should really change your thinking about KIA now. because Amanti is determined in every way to change your views. It has a nice great quality sound system…its fully loaded I compared Avlon wid it.. and I was getting a lot of better things in the same price

·
Registered
3 Posts
My Amanti with all the option packages is now 2 weeks old and I couldn't be happier.

I turned in an Avalon XLS for the Amanti and haven't had any doubt that I made the right decision. I also shoped the Lexus ES330 and it didn't hold a candle to the Amanti (although the ride was slightly more controlled).

It's clear that Kia has underpriced the Amanti to establish a market presence in the US. The same car (Opirus) in Europe (with power rear seats and backup assist radar, etc.) is $40,000+ . What a bargain for <$30,000! My fully loaded Amanti had a $29,000 sticker and they sold it to me for WAY LESS.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts