Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
:(
What you selling her for .... she looks mint ! What you part exed her for ?
Where did you get the rear lights, twin exhaust from ... really like to know.

Thanks

Mark

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Mark
I'm selling her cos I hardly ever use it. Had it 5 months now and only done 1300 miles. She's spends weeks in the garage and only comes out on a sunny day......so been out about 5 times then !!! :D Gonna be really square and buy a normal car like a 407. Don't get me wrong, I will miss it but just seems daft to have it garaged up and never use it. The Mrs won't drive it either cos it's too big for her (which I spose ain't a bad thing thinking about it)

The twin exhaust was from a company called Proven Products got a web site if you wanna have a browse. The rear lights are the standard factory ones with the US chrome garnish stuck on. US lights are different so the chrome bits shouldn't go "through" the lens, but I thought they looked pretty cool eventhough. Lots of Sorento owners have asked me where I got them. Came from James at customsorento.com but there are loads of dealers flogging them on line now.
Cheers for now
Deks

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No problem Mark. Probably will regret it later on cos it seems every motor I ever sell I regret about 2 months later !

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BUMP ! Also have an unused remote control for the JVC HEADUNIT that is a factory fit on newer models. This came with my 2005 model and have never used it cos I've got steering wheel controls. Costs about £40 from a dealer, anyone want it for £10 including the postage then send me a pm or email me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts