Kia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Kia Sportage 1.7 CRDI- Exclusive - Sand-track
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have ordered the new Nokia Lumia 920. I have not found any info if the original nav/radio system supports this phone. Anyone heard anything?:)

·
Registered
47 Posts
How can anyone know if this phone is supported for sure if it is not yet released on the market ? :)
Normally it is supported, but remains to prove ...

·
Registered
2011 KIA Sportage SX, 2016 Ford Focus RS
478 Posts
Assuming the phone manufacturer applied the a2dp bluetooth standard correctly it will be supported.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi - I guess that your lovely new phone is now with you. I really want one but am concerned that it might not be compatible with my 2011 Sportage Satnav3 car. Have you successfully paired your new phone? Hope you are loving it!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi - I guess that your lovely new phone is now with you. I really want one but am concerned that it might not be compatible with my 2011 Sportage Satnav3 car. Have you successfully paired your new phone? Hope you are loving it!
Sorry - no phone yet - new message from my provider - no shipping until mid-december....:(

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Finally I have got my Nokia Lumia 920. Happy to tell its working nice with the stereo. No problems making phone calls. The contact list downloads to the stereo, same does recent calls.
Streaming audio via bluetooth is also working well.

·
Registered
2012 Sportage SX AWD
17 Posts
If you have the Uvo Microsoft system, you may have the functionality for text messages to be read to you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts