Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i just ordered a set of eibach lowering springs..lowers down around 1.5 in front and back. will this hurt my struts, and also does anyone know how long it will be before i have to get it re-aligned for tire wear? and slotted rotors..i want to get set for my 98 sephia, along with green stuff pads, but ihear that you have to run stainless brake lines or something. is ther any truth to this madness?

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,127 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
how would you go about setting up stainless steel lines for a Kia Sephia 2000 anyway? I am thinking about squeezing as much power in the breaking system as well as the engine. I am not a hard breaker either, just would be nice to have a much mroe firmer peddel and mroe responsive breaks. The peddle felt like sticking my foot in quick sand or mud, but with some slight modifications now its mroe like beach sand, either way I want it to be better.

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,127 Posts
get em made by a shop is the only way or if you know how to.. I ave the slottedand drilled rotors and bought ebc redstuff pads. a lot better braking.

·
Registered
2 Posts
i used to have alot of cameros z28 modle i now own a 2002 kia spectra i know companies make braided ss hoses for brakes these improve braking im not sure if they would or are avalible for kias ill reshearch it maby summit racing

1 - 5 of 5 Posts