Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a loveelllyyy babbbyyy is this Sorento I’ve got that’s parked in my garage right now. :D There’s simply so much to it that I dunnoo how I should go on. I’ve got the EX model, it has got a sun roof with a power tilt and slide option, the steering wheel has got a leather wrapping, a rack on the roof, aluminium wheels and what not? These are only very few. ewwwWwwhhhhhhh a mussssst mussssst see B)

·
Registered
1 Posts
My family went out for a weekend out of the town and we decided to rent a Sorento for this purpose. And in a very short period of time every body had fallen for it. Sorento’s a great great creation. Heaven on earth.! The engine makes no irritating sounds when on the road and the seating is very comfortable. Wish the fuel economy could have been a bit better. But it’s not that bad either. In near future I am planning to trade in my ford for it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought a feeling of relaxation when I bought a Sorrento. At any speed Sorrento handles very well and gives no troubles at awl. The price is affordable..very affordable and features incomparable to any other SUV in de market. ;) KIA has come out with a wonderful vehicle.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sporty car it is. User friendly too. the 8 speaker sound system is the most darling one of all the feauters uptill now that Sorrento offers. I like the sound vibes it gives when I listen to my hottest favorite numbers. But just after 6 months of purchase my horn doesn’t work any more :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts