Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love my sorento-however-I think the tires aren't that great-first I had a rock blow one out BRAND new tire-then in the snow the tires did not do a thing! unless it was in four wheel drive. but other than that i love it it rides great and looks sharp-i put the bug shield on and the rain guards and it looks even better

·
Registered
car
4,209 Posts
I put a set of vent visors on my Sorento too. Next winter I am going to put a set of snow tires on it. The all seasons just don't cut it. Sorry to hear about the blow out. That sucks!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:p I truly love this vehicle-and hey listen did anyone receive from Kia a survey of their vehicle-asking about performance and what could be done to make it better? I beleive they are doing this to get more input for their new Sorento coming out in 2007-I think thats when they are coming out with a new model-I forget where I heard that but I got my survey yesterday in the mail I'll be sure to fill out -

·
Registered
5 Posts
How do you know it's coming out in 2007 ? Do you know if there are any pictures on the web already ? Would really love to see them !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts