Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! I'm the pround owner of an 06 Optima Lx 4 2.0 5 speed and an 05 Amanti. Looking forward to doing mods to the Optima ...what a blast to drive! Glad to see we have a forum to share info. Look forward to talking with you all. :beer:

·
Registered
2004 Kia Optima
1,978 Posts
:00000732: to KIA-forums.com! :57:
Man TWO brand new KIAs? what do you for money? LOL How IS the 06 Optima? And are you SURE that it's a 2.0L I4? Cuz that would mean that KIA has just made the engine SMALLER.. heh.. wierd.. newayz, all of ours are either 2.4L (I4) or 2.7L (V6). NEWayz, how is the Amanti? I drove it since I work for Enterprise and all.. but you know what it's like to own one.. heh. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Whoops....yea it is a 2.4l . I use to own a Hyundai Elantra with the 2.0 still typing it! :p Love the Amanti for those long drives. A little soft on the shock valving and a bit too much roll but all in all a wonderful ride.

I'm realing liking the Optima so far. It suffers a little from the same soft setup as the Amanti but this can be easliy changed. This car is just asking for mods!

What do I do for money, I spend it wisely by buying quality Kia's of course! :lol:

If you really need to know I repair microscopes for a living. On the weekends I race sports cars with SCCA doing mostly endurance races, currently in a 1981 Mazda RX7.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts