Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my kia magentis is starting to kick a$$ i just put in a cold air intake system and new muffler sounds great and has a little more pick up to also i think im saving gas? not quiet sure yeti got some blue l.e.d windshield washer jets looks sweet in the night id love to show some picks to anyone whos interested, also this week i will finish my sound system 2_ 12" subs 1200 watt compitition subs powered by a 1500 watt amp with the top line 6x9 kickers and 6.5 comps in the front, 2000 watt amp kit all running off an alpine deck 9847 im tinting my windows this week limo in the back 35 visible in the front i really hope someone else in this forum has this intrest in cars as i do or im talking to myself lol .. once i figure out how to ill post some picks

·
Registered
7 Posts
two things
1. www.tearsr.org does not appear to exist anymore, now just a search engine.
2. who has external parts for the Optima... everyone it seems has sephia, sportage, and even rio kits. None have Optima...

·
Registered
car
4,208 Posts
I have had no luck finding exterior stuff for the Optima and I have been searching since I bought my Optima 15 months ago. There just isnt much out there for it for some reason. It really sucks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts