Kia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Kia Optima owners, what is the market price I should be targetting to purchase a new 2013 Optima and how much did you all pay for yours relative to the invoice price?

the cheapest offer i got was around 18,250 for a 2013 LX with:

$1,000 rebate for competitive rebate if you drive a competitor vehicle ( I qualify since i drive a Camry)

500 Kia Finance Rebate

500 Show room bonus

so with all those discounts, I'm looking at 16,250 or so net price pre-tax and other fees....what do you think?

·
Registered
3 Posts
$750 incentive if you're in college or something to that affect.

and there's a military incentive, too.

My invoice was $27,250.

I walked out paying $24,500 (that's with tax, title, processing, tags, delivery). Literally, the loan amount was $24,500.

2013 ex, with premium package.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I got the following incentives:
$1000.00 - competitive
$500 - kia finance
$750 - college (graduation in the next 6 months from grad school).

Total - $2,250.00

·
Registered
'11 Optima EX 2.4L GDI Automatic
330 Posts
Give True Car a try, it seems on point but is based on your location and what is reported by dealers in that area.

For my 2011 EX with premium package I gave $22k and some change.

·
Registered
2012 KIA Optima Hybrid
1 Posts
I got my 2012 optima hybrid for $22,000 before fees. About $25,000 after fees and tax.

·
Registered
Suzuki Kizashi SE (soon to be Kia Optima), Kia Sorento SX
9 Posts
Not sure where you are from jhahn, but I know in PA there is also an extra $500 for Auto Show Both Philly and PGH. I was able to get $2500 in total rebates.

Good Luck.

·
Registered
2016 Cadenza white Premium Tech package
180 Posts
Lot More in Canada

:( I paid close to 33K after all Kia dollars and show room incentives .The two major Kia dealerships in my area are owned by the same dealer and I wasnt prepared to drive a all over hells half acre to save a few bucks . All the adds were within 500 of what I bought fully loaded with Navi and in my view worth every dime

1 - 7 of 7 Posts