Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time for a dog fight. We are looking for the best price on a new 2013 Kia Soul with 6spd auto transmission with ac. Any dealers that would like to submit their FIRM price via email feel free to do so. We will be buying within days. Kia credit has been approved at local Alabama dealer. Thanx

·
Premium Member
2020 Hyundai Palisades
2,964 Posts
i don't think to many dealers will be contacting you from this forum contact your local dealers in the midland city area and do some research on kbb.com ,edmunds.com and find out what the invoice price is compared to MSRP and what incentives are being given also costco and sams have auto buying services and NEGOTIATE !!!!!!!!! do your home work first !!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Time for a dog fight. We are looking for the best price on a new 2013 Kia Soul with 6spd auto transmission with ac. Any dealers that would like to submit their FIRM price via email feel free to do so. We will be buying within days. Kia credit has been approved at local Alabama dealer. Thanx
We just purchased a 2013 Kia Soul base model with fancy wheels for $14550 not including tax, license, etc. The price did include the $1000 rebate for financing with KIA and $750 rebate for being a recent college graduate.

Essentially the MSRP of the car was $17,995 including the upgraded wheels and we got $1695 off before the rebates and $3,445 off including the rebates.

Shoot for a price at least $3,000 off MSRP.

We thought we got a pretty good deal as no other dealer would touch the price. We dealt with University KIA in Durham, NC.

·
Registered
kia soul ls 2012
18 Posts
within reason you can buy your new wheels any where because its only where you live that you get them serviced.
so work on 1/2 a days drive in any direction and see which dealer within that circumference will do the best $ deal [ e mail them with a list of options required and request a price]
I had the best $ price 350 miles from my residence [confirmed via e mail] and got my local dealer to match it even though previous negotiations with him weren't within $ 750

if he hadn't matched the price then $ 750 bucks for a days drive to and from the other dealer was a good days pay [ I also pointed that out to the local dealer]

happy negotiating

1 - 5 of 5 Posts