Kia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Kia Rio SLS White
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I am located in Australia. I'm building a lightweight trailer to tow behind my 2012 Kia Rio SLS. My SLS has the factory Mags on it. I would like to put the same Mags on my trailer. If anyone in Australia upgrades there factory Mags and would like to sell their old Mags with or without tires please drop me a line. Either send me a private message or email me on hamish(a)countrylifegourmetfoods. come or call me on 0407 699 112. Also if anyone comes across a Rio SLS being wrecked for parts please let me know as I may be able to buy the Mags from the wrecker. Thanks in advance for your help.

·
Registered
2012 Kia Rio SLS White
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have a look at this thread from OzSLS: http://www.kia-forums.com/3g-2011-rio/78703-my-2012-3g-rio-sls.html

This guy seems to be up with all things SLS in Australia. He might even give you a couple of his wheels. :)

Have you tried KIA spares? Shocked by the asking price?

What are you going to call the trailer? Rio Grande?
Thank you for your reply. Yes I've had a look at that thread. Sooner or later someone will write one off and hopefully I'll be able to salvage 2 or 3 wheels. Although I'd buy a full set of 5 for the right price. Rio Grande :) very clever.

·
Registered
2012 Kia Rio SLS
95 Posts
After taking to a Tyre guy yesterday about the SLS rims, he reckons a person could ask approx $800 each with tyres at the moment :eek:

·
Registered
Cerato S Hatch Auto
1,236 Posts
Checked the price of a spare alloy wheel for a Mazda 2; $800. Spare for Nissan is $1500; drifters beware!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts