Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I just have my first car, well it's second hand but it's my first. I'm very new to this car stuff. I know the basic parts but I want to learn the details. Can you please post here links on Kia Avella car manuals? I would really appreciate it.

Thank you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hmm...

What year is your car? I haven't found any service/repair manuals for the KIA Pride/Avella. In fact, niether Chilton nor Haynes made one. However, the KIA Pride/Avella are actually the Ford Festiva/Aspire, which Chilton and Haynes both made service/repair manuals for. Check out a site named Festiva Phils Festiva Emporium. They have some good resources there. I'd also recommend KIA Pride Club Philippines, but it's common for new members to wait extended periods of time before their registration is approved for access. I've been waiting over a week now myself... :(

·
Registered
27 Posts
What year is your car? I haven't found any service/repair manuals for the KIA Pride/Avella. In fact, niether Chilton nor Haynes made one. However, the KIA Pride/Avella are actually the Ford Festiva/Aspire, which Chilton and Haynes both made service/repair manuals for. Check out a site named Festiva Phils Festiva Emporium. They have some good resources there. I'd also recommend KIA Pride Club Philippines, but it's common for new members to wait extended periods of time before their registration is approved for access. I've been waiting over a week now myself... :(
I looked it up on chilton too. But did not get any.. I'll try to register to the site you said. I just hope that they approve my registration really soon. Need it badly.. :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
6 Participants
michaelross
Kia Forum
Kia Forums is a community dedicated to all Kia models. Come discuss the Kia Sorento, Rio, Sportage, Soul and more!
Full Forum Listing