Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Kia Sorento SX V6 AWD
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I was going to trade my 2008 Lexus IS250 AWD (loaded) in for a 2013 Kia Rio SX 5 Door. I'm getting married next year and buying a house and hpoefully having a baby in the coming years so I wanted to get something inexpensive.

I took a look at the car and I can't bring myself to downgrade that much. I checked out the Optima Hybrid while I was there and I was VERY impressed. Car's got more than my car does except the AWD.

So now I'm looking for a 2011 Kia Optima Hybrid with Nav. Hard to come by. Only a few floating around. But I've found them to have a really good price range for the car and everything it gives you.

For about $8k more, I can buy a new one though and the new cars have special APRs too.

Any major differences between the 2011 Kia Optima Hybrid with Nav and the 2013 Kia Optima Hybrid with Nav?

Thanks in advance for your help.

·
Registered
2012 Optoma Hybrid (Light graphite)
169 Posts
Shouldn't be any real difference as long as the computer's software is up to date.

·
Registered
2014 Optima SXL
92 Posts
Why would you do it? Looks like you're getting your life in right order and already have a nice car, why not enjoy it? I lease a 11 hybrid, but I think if I had this choice, I would keep the Lexus.

BTW, not sure where you're located, but the dealership I got mine from has quite a few used Hybrids on hand. People trade them in after a couple of miles for some reason.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts