Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all Kia owners. Sorry all, I don't actually own a KIA Amanti. But I do love those LED blinkers though. So much so I plan on putting them on my Accord Coupe. I think I'll be the first anyway. I just can't find a place to get some used ones. I called the dealer but I wasn't planning on paying $200 plus per. I am not to keen on those online parts stores. Since this is going to be a DIY I want to save as much money as possible. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
The right direction is a Honda messageboard. I know for a fact that there are thousands all over the internet. Not trying to be rude or anything. :57:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Let me see if I got this right "HollaGeo", I would goto a Honda mesage board to find Kia Amanti Turn signals? Even though they are for my Honda. :huh: So, would that mean if I had a KIA I would have to go to a KIA messaage board to get Honda parts. :rolleyes: LOL I am just being an [email protected]@. Bottline is I am looking for Kia parts. I figured this would be a good start without hitting up a Kia dealer.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I did not know that Amanti parts would fit on an Accord.

Even if they did I would imagine that you could get LED after-market parts for the Accord cheaper than you will get a KIA part.

A couple places where you might find the KIA part would be:
PartsTrain.com
GetUsedParts.com

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The part won't be a direct fit at all. I would be cutting up my bumper to make them fit. Nice little custom work. Most after market parts quality is not that great. I rather spend a little more money and get something from a real car company. None of the aftermarket parts look as good as the Amantis led turn signals. Besides, I don't want a dirrect bolt on just for the simple fact that anyone can put a dirrect bolt on their car. The custom fabracation look is better in my opinon. Thanks for the Info "JimE". I'll try those links out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts