Kia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Kia Sorento LX
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I called a few Kia dealers to ask about replacement plastic lenses for the license plate lights (both of mine were cracked where the screws are). They said they are only sold as a whole light assembly- 2 lights with connected wiring harness. I bought a license plate lamp lens for 2011-2013 Kia from Amazon and it's an exact fit! Part number is 92510 2P000 if anyone needs to replace theirs without the hassle of replacing the entire light assembly!

·
Registered
2016 Sorento SXL-Turbo
190 Posts
I called a few Kia dealers to ask about replacement plastic lenses for the license plate lights (both of mine were cracked where the screws are). They said they are only sold as a whole light assembly- 2 lights with connected wiring harness. I bought a license plate lamp lens for 2011-2013 Kia from Amazon and it's an exact fit! Part number is 92510 2P000 if anyone needs to replace theirs without the hassle of replacing the entire light assembly!
Thanks for the information. Both of mine are cracked in exact same location as yours. Over tightened at the factory.

·
Registered
2011 Kia Sedona LX
160 Posts
eBay also has these, just search for the part number. A Google search will also give you other options to buy online.

·
Registered
Sorento LX V6 2018
838 Posts
$25 seems a little pricey when the OEM part is $16.87 and readily available as a separate item versus an entire assembly.

·
Registered
2016 Sorento SXL
1,927 Posts
$25 seems a little pricey when the OEM part is $16.87 and readily available as a separate item versus an entire assembly.
Yeah - his dealer lied to him (?really?). Perhaps not.
I don't think that's an exact replacement for a newer Sorento.
I show the OP's number good only up to 2013 models.
Still, if he says it fits ...

·
Registered
Sorento LX V6 2018
838 Posts
Yeah - his dealer lied to him (?really?). Perhaps not.
I don't think that's an exact replacement for a newer Sorento.
I show the OP's number good only up to 2013 models.
Still, if he says it fits ...
Yeh, I just went by the part number he gave me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts