Kia Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Kia Borrego EX - V6 2WD
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone changed their tail lights over to Led? I noticed on Ebay and other parts online web sites from Korea that they were selling the Led lights. I really like them. As the new Sorento's have them as well. Anyone done this? If so where did you get them.

·
Registered
Kia Mohave 3.8
16 Posts
No problems with installation. Remove the rear lights. Establish new. Connect wiring. If it is very interesting to find a photo.

·
Registered
NA V, K3
259 Posts
As long as the plugs are the same for the tails, you shouldn't have any problem.

Speaking of LEDs, have you seen the new turnsignals that exled has for this car? They look kinda of cool, but of course means that you'd have to open your headlights to install them.

·
Registered
Kia Mohave 3.8
16 Posts
Lights can be ordered from the dealer. The seller of spare parts KIA. on eBay.
Part numbers:
Right inner 92406-2J100
Left internal 92405-2J100
Outside right 92402-2J101
Left Outdoor 92401-2J101

Attachments

·
Registered
Kia Mohave 3.8
16 Posts
this is not my car. this image from Korean site!

I'm just going to put myself dual exhaust

·
Registered
Kia Mohave 3.8
16 Posts
In Korean headlights slot 6 or 7 contacts. one. that you have a 4-pin. different pads. Take photo - Posted photos here.

·
Registered
NA V, K3
259 Posts
For the headlights, the exled turn signals that i was talking about doesn't matter if you have 4 or 7 pins. they're turn signals that use the wires already in the headlight.

·
Registered
2018 Sportage SX | 2009 Borrego EX (gone)
212 Posts
These are awesome but I would rather not open up the lights. Wish someone made these as a whole kit - headlights and all.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts