Kia Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went on KAI website and found a set of Carbon Fiber and Stainless K badges to fit front and rear. Luckily I wait till I had the parts in hand. The rear was a great fit, the front however wasn't even close. I emailed some joker named James, explained the fitment issue to him, and he was totally aware that the front badge was not an exact fit, he told me I was being far too picky , imagine that- I wanted a part that actually fit, shame on me!!! After several emails back and forth and being berated for wantingna part that fit, he agreed to to send me an RMA , I also insisted that they send me a post paid return label. They finally did, I sent the parts back imeditatly ...after several more emails from my end and the threat to call Paypal and file a dispute/claim against then...it has taken 5 weeks for this whole debacle to work it self out.
So BUYER BEWARE...be very careful of this outfit, they also do bussines as Sherwood Industries as well....very shady outfit....

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
About this Discussion
0 Replies
1 Participant
Screems
Kia Forum
Kia Forums is a community dedicated to all Kia models. Come discuss the Kia Sorento, Rio, Sportage, Soul and more!
Full Forum Listing