Kia Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The knocking sound comes whenever i do a connering in slow speed (20-40KMPH) and the surface is uneven..there will be a few knocking sound till the steering also can feel the vibration. Anyone face this problem as well??

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi there.

I have had a similar problem with mine. Only I don't hear a knocking sound though, for me it sounds as if something is loose...

For now I'm going to leave it, I'll mention it to the dealer when it comes time for my first service.

·
Registered
105 Posts
i'm experiencing this particular symptom with my pica too. the knocking sound only happens when turning plus bumpy road. does not happen on a straight bumpy road though. anyone got any ideas what's the cause of it? issit normal?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the knocking sound still occuring till now. hope it is not a mojor defact on the design :( ....its a great car overall..... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
105 Posts
i still can't pinpoint where the sound is coming from.... aarrrgghhh... going for my 1st scheduled service next week. hope they can give me an immediate answer. *sigh*

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by unitedislife@Mar 24 2005, 01:47 AM
i still can't pinpoint where the sound is coming from.... aarrrgghhh... going for my 1st scheduled service next week. hope they can give me an immediate answer. *sigh*

unitedislife : where do u stay? KL ? if u manage to get those KIA SC have a look and solve the problem. Mind telling us in here hwo to solve it? Thanks :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
THE MUFFLER IS LOOSE!

´happend to my friends picanto...they welded it solid and WOILA! no more knocking sound

·
Registered
105 Posts
muffler? hmmm... strange. why does it only happen when turning the steering? and the sound seems to come from the front side of the car rather than the back. the plot thickens. my appointment's set for this coming monday. hope to get to the bottom of it then. :(

·
Registered
105 Posts
sorry guys. gotta bump this thread to get it some needed attention. seems my knocking noise is getting worse by the week. any help would be much appreciated. thanks guys.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts