Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Sportage 2.0L AWD
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I had a problem with my Sportage Aromatic transmission, i was driving the car normally then a sudden kick happened to the car then the the car acceleration when i start moving became so weak and move slowly till 12 or 15 mph after that it moves ok till almost 50 mph then the RPM increase over 3 and keep raising also there is a kick when i change the gear from P to R, N and D. when i checked it shows an error P0753 and checked the transmission oil was low, i replaced the oil with ATF-A and made reset to the error the car was okay for almost 1 week, then i decided to replace the oil to ATF IV as i knew that it is the suitable type for my car after replacing the oil the car was ok for half a day then the same problem came again, also it is noticed that if the car went on un paved road (so the car got shacked for couple of minutes) the gear works normally after that but the problems comes back once the car cools down.

What shall i do to resolve that issue

·
Registered
2011 Kia Sedona LX
78 Posts
Code P0753 indicates a problem with the transmission's 1-2 shift solenoid. It could be sticking or failing which will cause shifting issues.

The electrical connector to the transmission may also be corroded or damaged which could affect that circuit also.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts