Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Kia Authorised center told me that my new Kia Spectra1.6I which less than 1 month(which I found problem in my first 1000KM service) need to overhaul the gearbox, anybody out there face the same problem? Actually I have alot of problem in my spectra, but the gearbox is the worst case, anybody can give advise on this?

And what will happend if I overhaul my gearbox by them?
1. Gear Idle
2. Gear Output
3.Final Gear(Diff Assy)

What will happend if I don't let them overhaul? :angry:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Originally posted by yammiking@Jan 22 2005, 06:43 PM
My Kia Authorised center told me that my new Kia Spectra1.6I which less than 1 month(which I found problem in my first 1000KM service) need to overhaul the gearbox, anybody out there face the same problem? Actually I have alot of problem in my spectra, but the gearbox is the worst case, anybody can give advise on this?

And what will happend if I overhaul my gearbox by them?
1. Gear Idle
2. Gear Output
3.Final Gear(Diff Assy)

What will happend if I don't let them overhaul? :angry:
OOo, that day when i did my second service in Chin Fook service center in PG. There is 1 brand new spectra that less then 1000km facing the same problem as yours. Gearbox problem, according to them sometimes even Toyota car also sometimes facing the same issue. Bad luck lo.. But, must make sure after repair everthing is like factory default.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wassup everyone,

My spectra gearbox also have some problem, when engage into R, the car wont move, And if u press the accelerator then only it engage and a hard jerk.

What is the problem?? Is it the ATF-D oil not enough??

help me Bro..!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts