Kia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
I just bought a Spectra Sedan. Very similar to the 5 'cept the hatch. The 5 would have 16" tire where my Sedan would have 15's. The 5 also would have a little tighter suspension too.

I love my Sedan but it only has 3000kms on the ODO so far. I do hope the mileage picks up though. I'm only getting low 30's Canadian/UK MPG.

ddire

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,124 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Originally posted by Vrooom@Oct 11 2004, 09:11 AM
Anyone here drives a Spectra 5 Hatch or otherwise known as Cerato?
yeah, me too, I love the car... wish we had the 2 Litre petrol version here in South Africa. But the 1.6 Litre is not slow either

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi! First post, so please bear with me. Just ordered a 1.6 LX Cerato hatchback ( 2.0 litre not available here yet). Had a test drive and was very impressed. Drives really well and great equipment, even for a Kia!
Previously, I drove a Mentor and most recently a Shuma. The Cerato is a huge improvement on both as far as I can see.
By the way, 1fastkia, what is a Sephia?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Have spectra 2004 1.8 with hatch. Picked up in Aug 2004, 7,000 + miles. no problems at all. great car. very smooth on road. only had above 100 mph twice. no vibrations. done ok

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just picked up my Spectra5 last weekend, red 2.0, manual, sunroof, etc. I certainly like it, fun car to drive! Only thing I'd change right now is the 5th gear ratio, 70mph is over 3k rpm. Doesn't bode too well for the longer trips, but that's what the sedona is for :).
I'll probs start modding it soon, speakers/sound system will be first...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Bought mine in the last day of December. 2.0 crdi, full optional with leather seats. I like it very much.

Pila

·
Registered
3 Posts
[/CODE]
Code:
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=blue][quote][i]Originally posted by Vrooom[/i]@Oct 11 2004, 01:11 PM
[b]
Anyone here drives a Spectra 5 Hatch or otherwise known as Cerato?
[right][URL="http://xenforo.local.svc.cluster.local/posts/117734/"]Quoted post[/URL][/right]
[/b][/quote]

·
Registered
78 Posts
Got mine!

About a week now, and dig it. put on ~500 miles... and its a fun car to drive, going to get tint done this week if time allows.

·
Registered
54 Posts

They are great, one of the Kia Dealers in the USA has installed the new body kit for them.

Bill

·
Registered
2004 Kia Cerato
20 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts