Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:crying: I am a proud owner of a 2000 model Kia shuma here in South Africa. The car is very reallble but now with already 96000km on the clock expensive things like changing timingbelt were due on the service side. To my horror I found out that Kia spares from the Kia group in South Africa is very expensive! The spares are imported from South Korea but why are it as expensive as other expensive cars like Mercedes etc. Somebody is making a lot of money out of the spares!

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,121 Posts
Originally posted by janp@Feb 21 2005, 07:45 AM
:crying: I am a proud owner of a 2000 model Kia shuma here in South Africa. The car is very reallble but now with already 96000km on the clock expensive things like changing timingbelt were due on the service side. To my horror I found out that Kia spares from the Kia group in South Africa is very expensive! The spares are imported from South Korea but why are it as expensive as other expensive cars like Mercedes etc. Somebody is making a lot of money out of the spares!
replacement parts are usually cheap and redily avaliable.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 2 of 2 Posts