Kia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the process of buying new Kia Soul + Auto w/ Audio Pack, Eco Pack, Sunroof & Fog lights. We are at $18,952, just wondering what others paid for similar

·
Registered
2005 Elantra & 2012 Soul
135 Posts
In the process of buying new Kia Soul + Auto w/ Audio Pack, Eco Pack, Sunroof & Fog lights. We are at $18,952, just wondering what others paid for similar
What's you total after ALL Fees? (car/freight/dealers paperwork/tags/state taxes?)

·
Registered
2012 Kia Sportage
163 Posts
I'd be interested in your final deal. I'm just started shopping for a Soul. I purchased a 2012 Sportage in October and love it. The Soul was our second choice. Now my wife and I are at odds over who gets to drive the Sportage, so we need another Kia. So now we will go with the Soul. I'm looking at the same model and options. Has to be Silver to match our Sportage. :)

·
Registered
Mineral Silver 2015 Kia Sportage SX-TURBO!
74 Posts
Sounds like an AWESOME Deal, even before Tax/Title/License! Looking at Edmunds and True Car, using ONLY the Options you have listed, the prices listed are:

Edmunds: $19,665 TMV (True Market Value), which falls between Invoice of $19,280 and MSRP of $20,250.

True Car: $19,590.

Best of Luck!

Cheers!

BB

·
Registered
2005 Elantra & 2012 Soul
135 Posts
Sounds like an AWESOME Deal, even before Tax/Title/License! Looking at Edmunds and True Car, using ONLY the Options you have listed, the prices listed are:

Edmunds: $19,665 TMV (True Market Value), which falls between Invoice of $19,280 and MSRP of $20,250.

True Car: $19,590.

Best of Luck!

Cheers!

BB

It's either:
A-A great deal on a car that will never be available.
B-A great deal until the dealer inflates it with his added fees & add ons.
C-One of those magical-mystical moments when the planets align and you get a deal no-one has made before.
D-Purely pulp fiction pricing.

·
Registered
2011 Soul
75 Posts
I bought my '11 Exclaim loaded for under 20, total out the door with TT&L.

In other words, you can do better than almost 19.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts