Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
car
4,208 Posts
Vehicles that use the same bolt pattern as the Sorento are:

05 Dodge Dakota
04 and later Dodge Durango (new body style)
03 and later Dodge Ram
Older models of the Ford F-150

·
Registered
2005 Kia Sorento EX
11 Posts
Would using aftermarket wheels from any of these vehicles work on the first gen Sorento? I'm considering putting 20's on my Sorento but checking with some of the wheel and tire dealers in my area really isn't yielding any results. I've looked on Craigslist and found wheels with our bolt pattern, but have been reluctant because of concern for backspacing and how they may stick out. Anyone here that could help me with some suggestions? Any and all help is greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2016 Sorento LX V6 AWD
656 Posts
Would using aftermarket wheels from any of these vehicles work on the first gen Sorento? I'm considering putting 20's on my Sorento but checking with some of the wheel and tire dealers in my area really isn't yielding any results. I've looked on Craigslist and found wheels with our bolt pattern, but have been reluctant because of concern for backspacing and how they may stick out. Anyone here that could help me with some suggestions? Any and all help is greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.

They should work, but just check the PCD and bore size. These wheels are lug-centric so the center bore just needs to be as big or bigger than the OEM wheels.

https://www.wheel-size.com/size/kia/sorento/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts