Kia Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to buy a set of side steps or bars for my Sorento.
Anybody in the UK got any recommendations for suppliers offering a good deal?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I got a Cobra set from Discount Motoring, 321 Gallowgate, Glasgow last year. Cant remember the cost but they were cheaper than anywhere else I tried at the time. The phone no. is 0141 550 2484. I found that you can haggle a bit as well to get a bit of a discount.
Happy Shopping

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Will try the Glasgow guys and I have been looking at ebay for a while but so far none have come up.

If anybody elese has any sources / contacts don't hesitate to post !

Thanks so far !

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi,
Thanks for the offer but I think the shipping cost to Scotland would be a bit expensive .

·
Registered
LR 90 County td.Sorento XS and now a "FUN CAR" 1992 130bhp XR3i Cabriolet
13 Posts
Biglox said:
I am looking to buy a set of side steps or bars for my Sorento.
Anybody in the UK got any recommendations for suppliers offering a good deal?
Hi
Irecently purchased a cracking pair of 3inch polished S/S steps from PALM AUTOMOTIVE , Nottingham £204. inc vat& postage...BUT...the fitting kit was way out ,it would require a gas torch and a heavy hammer to sort out and modify , items that I didnt have to hand. However they were very helpfull and supportive but eventually suggested I returned them ,at no cost to me and full refund.
They have since contacted me to say they are sorting the problem.
Suggest you ring them on ...01623 797358, and ask for Stan.
Regards and good luck peter.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hey

customsorento.com won't be able to help. They dont stock any stepbars they dropship them. Your best bet would be to look for a european cmpany that sells them. Try ebay.co.uk I've seen many on there. Email me at [email protected] and I can forward you to a european website that sells them.

·
Registered
03 Sorie EX, AWD/04 Chevy Malibu MAXX LT/06 Pontiac Solstice/09 Cadillac CTS
108 Posts
Brian Pinner said:
I have a spare set - I live in Ipswich, Suffolk, UK
01473 253758 if your still interested
dont mean to bust the bubble but the original poster left his message in Dec 05.....probably not still in the market...hoepfully someone else is...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts