Kia Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Vendor
Kia Soul, Kia Optima, Kia Sorento, Kia Forte, or any Kia!
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Attention Sorento owners,

We now have the Kia Sorento K Logo emblem sets available at our online store. We have them available in either red or black. We just put a set on a 2013 Kia Sorento SX this morning and took nice shots of it!. It's a full 7 piece set!

What the set comes with is the following:
- 1 Hood Emblem
- 1 Trunk Emblem
- 4 Wheel Cap Covers
- 1 Steering Wheel Emblem

Go to the site and check out some of the pics! We've got 17 pics of them, so you've got plenty to look at.

And don't forget, you can make use of these extra things:
1. Free shipping on order $150 or more within the continental U.S.A.
2. No tax if you are outside of New York state.
3. Use this coupon code for 10% off your purchase: codekf

Let us know if we can help you out! ENJOY!

- Team KiaStuff -

·
Banned
2013 Sorento EX V6 AWD
707 Posts
What am I missing? Some sort of aftermarket "kia logo" to replace the stock ones?

It looks like a Mazda logo turned 90 degrees.

·
Registered
2011 Kia Sorento EX V6 AWD & 2010 Hyundai Sonata SE
532 Posts
What am I missing? Some sort of aftermarket "kia logo" to replace the stock ones?

This is a very popular aftermarket Kia logo that replaces your factory ones. If i'm not mistaken, they use this style over seas.

I think it looks nothing like the mazda logo to be honest.

·
Banned
2013 Sorento EX V6 AWD
707 Posts
This is a very popular aftermarket Kia logo that replaces your factory ones. If i'm not mistaken, they use this style over seas.

I think it looks nothing like the mazda logo to be honest.
ORLY?

Tilt your head 90 degrees to the left and look again. :)

·
Registered
2013 Kia Sorento EX-V6 Luxery, 2010 Toyota Corolla XRS
26 Posts
Kobi, you should get this for your Kia. It will look good with those HIDs headlight. :)

·
Vendor
Kia Soul, Kia Optima, Kia Sorento, Kia Forte, or any Kia!
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
K Logo Rebadging

A lot of people try to hide the fact their car is a "Kia" by rebadging it. The K Logo badging is a super cheap way to change how people view your car. All of our customers think it's some form of luxury car when they see them on one of the cars and they don't believe us when we say it's actually a Kia.

But in any case, it's a way for people to either customize their car by making it seem like a luxury car (or higher quality named), simply swap out "Kia" with a different emblem, or just because they really like the look of the K Logo emblem kit.

·
Registered
Suzuki Kizashi SE (soon to be Kia Optima), Kia Sorento SX
9 Posts
I like them. I have an optima and I am putting them on the optima. I am also removing the Optima in the back and replacing with the K5 emblem. Black with tinted windows, I think it will look sweet, and it is a cheap Mod.

·
Registered
SWP 2012 Sorento SX AWD
39 Posts
I guess. It does look good, but I'm not ashamed of my Kia - actually proud to sit next to the Lexus, Infiniti, Denali, Cadillac, etc ... knowing I got the same (plus some of what they didn't) for about 1/2 of what they paid. The smugness comes off their face after a visual tour and realization they got screwed.

·
Registered
2012 Sorento EX V6 AWD w/Sunroof, RIDES a 2012 Suzuki GSXR 600
189 Posts
Whats the point? I couldnt care less if people know its a Kia. In fact I WANT them to know it as Im blowing by them on the road for WAY less than their Lexus, BMW etc.!! Everyone thats been in my Sorento says the same thing.... WOW I cant believe how nice the interior is.... how quiet it is and how fast/powerful it is and how well it handles for a SUV type vehicle.

Plus I think those badges are UGLY.

·
Banned
2013 Sorento EX V6 AWD
707 Posts
Whats the point? I couldnt care less if people know its a Kia. In fact I WANT them to know it as Im blowing by them on the road for WAY less than their Lexus, BMW etc.!! Everyone thats been in my Sorento says the same thing.... WOW I cant believe how nice the interior is.... how quiet it is and how fast/powerful it is and how well it handles for a SUV type vehicle.

Plus I think those badges are UGLY.
I guess it's like putting a Monte Cristo wrapper on a $1 cigar. :)

I have no desire to "hide" the Kia badge either. Everyone I've given a ride to has remarked on how nice the Sorento is. A coworker who bought a Mercedes ML350 last year was moaning about how he wished he'd known about the Sorento and he could have saved himself from spending an extra $20k for a smaller vehicle with less standard features, more expensive repairs, and a shorter warranty. *shrug*

Best,

·
Registered
2015 Kia Sorento SX Regency Red, 2012 Kia Sorento SX, 2011 Toyota Hiace
576 Posts
Maybe the point is just to modify the logo, but not necessarily 'hide' its true name to others. Could be in the same boat as changing your wheels, your headlight bulbs or your car paint. It is a very subjective matter, im my opinion.

I am proud that I drive a Kia. Not for anything but I admire luxurious brands like BMW, Mercs and the like but I won't change my logo just for the sake of it; into anything that doesn't say 'KIA'.

·
Registered
2 Posts
A lot of people try to hide the fact their car is a "Kia" by rebadging it. The K Logo badging is a super cheap way to change how people view your car. All of our customers think it's some form of luxury car when they see them on one of the cars and they don't believe us when we say it's actually a Kia.

But in any case, it's a way for people to either customize their car by making it seem like a luxury car (or higher quality named), simply swap out "Kia" with a different emblem, or just because they really like the look of the K Logo emblem kit.
it is actually an original "type R" emblem used by kia European models...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts