Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all :D

I have a few questions so please be gentle with me!

1/ Where can I get an English handbook for my Sorento EX2 CRDI 2.5 Diesel

2/ This is my first 4x4, is it normal when on a downward gradiant with the clutch depreased for the wheels to hold the car without applying the brakes?.

3/ Would fuel consumption be higher if the car is used in 4x4 permenantly?

Thank you for the time being

John

:unsure:

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Welcome!

I'm assuming you have the part time 2/4 transmission, with the 3 position dial on the dash.
If so, do not use the 4x4 mode unless you need to, using it in high traction conditions will cause damage to the transmission.
As for handbook, are you a ex pat?
May need to order one via UK.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi
Thanks for info;

My Sorento is EX2 CRDI 2.5
It has the full time auto 4x4 and the part time 4x4 low. Over here in spain I have metalic paint and top spec on the road, 3 years warrenty and 3 years road assistance for 30,000 euro's, how much are they going for in the UK?

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
The base model XE manual is £18495, the top spec XSE is around £24k, it has everything, smoked lights, sat nav, privacy glass, chrome mirrors and 18" wheels.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Originally posted by john in spain@Jan 20 2005, 07:45 PM
Hi
Thanks for info;

My Sorento is EX2 CRDI 2.5
It has the full time auto 4x4 and the part time 4x4 low. Over here in spain I have metalic paint and top spec on the road, 3 years warrenty and 3 years road assistance for 30,000 euro's, how much are they going for in the UK?
In Uk the price is lower (they haven't impuesto de matriculacion or tax for the number plates) but is similar in the rest of Europe.

You can see a review and a video of the Uk model HERE

1 - 5 of 5 Posts