Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
kia sorento 2018 lx 2.4 4 cil
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys how are you i have kia sorento 2018 doors wont unlock or window down from driver door switch
i scan it with lauch and ADM passeger door module no comunication

somebody have idea where i can find ADM door module
thanks

·
Registered
2016 Sorento EX 2.0T AWD
1,590 Posts
hi guys how are you i have kia sorento 2018 doors wont unlock or window down from driver door switch
i scan it with lauch and ADM passeger door module no comunication
All doors won't unlock and lower the windows? or only the passenger side?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for reply
Only open the driver's door, from the driver's door I cannot up or down the rest of the windows I cannot remove the lock from the rest of the doors ,the trunk door wont open
but if I go to the rest doors eg passenger door and press the button to raise or lower the window, yes does it
y check fuses

I have a launch x431 scanner and the only module that has no communication is just adm is the passenger door module ADM MODULE ADM : Assist Door Module

·
Registered
2016 Sorento EX 2.0T AWD
1,590 Posts
Those symptoms also tell me it could be the DDM (Driver Power Window Module). Otherwise, all other locks and windows, except the passengers', would be working.

The DDM module is basically the windows switch panel on the driver side. The ADM is the window switch on the passenger side.

To remove them, you would need to remove the door trim, then remove the screws underneath the switch.

see attachments for instructions.

Hope it helps.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
THANKS man

·
Registered
2020 Sorento SX, 3.3L AWD