Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car does not start anymore but the start motor is turning. Can you help me with this problem please?
The Dealer tells me that they can't read the status of the computer of the car so it is hard to solve the problem.

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,117 Posts
Originally posted by Marko@Jan 18 2005, 07:51 AM
My car does not start anymore but the start motor is turning. Can you help me with this problem please?
The Dealer tells me that they can't read the status of the computer of the car so it is hard to solve the problem.
what was it doing prior to it not starting???? any problems? was the check engine light blinking?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It seams that the dealer finally found the problem. They have replaced the Engine start interruption and it starts again. Took them 7 days to fix the problem. :blink:

It cost me 300 Euro's for the Engine start interruption and 200 euro's to replace it. :(

Isn't it that a bit high for a peace of electronics? My GPS systems is much cheaper than the Engine start interruption device that prevents the engine from starting. <_<

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,117 Posts
Originally posted by Marko@Jan 19 2005, 04:09 AM
It seams that the dealer finally found the problem. They have replaced the Engine start interruption and it starts again. Took them 7 days to fix the problem. :blink:

It cost me 300 Euro's for the Engine start interruption and 200 euro's to replace it. :(

Isn't it that a bit high for a peace of electronics? My GPS systems is much cheaper than the Engine start interruption device that prevents the engine from starting. <_<
i dunno ifthe us versions have that.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 4 of 4 Posts