Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[/B] am to buy a KIA Sephia 1999. I'd not heard of this car before ! I saw this car with a friend of mine who wants to sell it. Looks quite good to me. What about the other details of this car like....the machinery bit ? and I heard its not very high up on the safety scale.......... Should I go for it ? Awaiting your invaluable advice. :unsure:

·
Registered
19 Posts
I also have a 1999 Sephia. It it true that it has below-normal safety scores; according to Vehix.com. I should warn you that it has two (2) catalysts that are expensive to replace. The dealership in my area wanted to charge me $950 to replace them. Luckily they are bolted, not welded. Other than that, I have not had any major problems with mine...

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,124 Posts
Originally posted by Dano@Jan 23 2005, 06:30 PM
I also have a 1999 Sephia. It it true that it has below-normal safety scores; according to Vehix.com. I should warn you that it has two (2) catalysts that are expensive to replace. The dealership in my area wanted to charge me $950 to replace them. Luckily they are bolted, not welded. Other than that, I have not had any major problems with mine...
no problems with mine i got a 1999 and have about 120,000 miles.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2 Posts
Honestly, it's not a bad car. I was rear-ended by a semi truck in March of 2000 in mine, and it did everything textbook. Both my passenger and I got out with just whiplash and the repairs (yes, they were able to repair it) rand my insurance company about 6200.

~Cae

1 - 4 of 4 Posts