Kia Forum banner

61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1995 Kia Sephia
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
thank you maik I will try as you said, but it is strange these problem apears after I instaled Car Alarm.

·
Registered
1995 Kia Sephia
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Yes doors are automatic, windows are electrical but no conected with alarm box, so you think Alarm system make these mixture?

·
Registered
1995 Kia Sephia
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
I solved a problem about W/LOCK there was a cabel in the door witch uses CAR Alarm system so they cut off W/LOCK button , they said that if W/LOCK is so importan for me thay will fixed it but I am not harying , now I know that everything is ok,

·
Registered
1995 Kia Sephia
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
hei Mike I have PIoneer Loudspeakers 50w, but the sound is not good, I have 4 speakers , 2 back and 2 in the doors, what is the best way to take a gooq quality sound, can you recomend me anything?

·
Registered
1995 Kia Sephia
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
he Mike how are you, I have no problems with my KIA sephia so I was not writing you , any way I wanted to say halloagain, how is your car, have you made any changes? take care man I wrote if there will be somerthng interesting about KIAZ

·
Registered
1995 Kia Sephia
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
halooooooooooooooooo everyone. how are you MIke, hop very well sorry for my delay I had exams so I have no time to visit our forum, now as usual I got one question? as you know y car runs i on 159 000 , so I want to change oil, so on the oil path doesn't written what kind of oil I must fill in, sythetics, miineral or what ? how you think I prefer to hear soem advises from KIA owners than first go in OIL station,

best wishes koba

61 - 72 of 72 Posts