Kia Forum banner

41 - 60 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1995 Kia Sephia
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
ok Mike waiting your proposal, hope I will find those here in my country ,

oy today was grate football GEORGIA -GREEC but we lost my friends tooo bad, 1-3 ist ok very soon Georgia have one more hard and interesting game
GEORGIA - TURKY,
I was in sdaium with my KIA SEPHIA and lost in huge number of people, also Mike I find a very interesting artical in news paper, there was written most reliable cars top 20 ( if I find these artical I will transfer it here) so when I read it I was surprised loook :blink:

what cars are most reliable cars in the world?
1. HUNDAY
2. KIA
3. ..................

and in the ends were BMW and AUDI, I was shoked, but I will show all of you these artical very soon, first I must find it. so bealive me KIA is the best

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,117 Posts

·
Registered
1995 Kia Sephia
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Mike Totaly? with shiping too, end of the month I am waiting my salery and think I will get that ones from you, wrote me your lats price and shiping prise I think shiping will be very exspensive?

·
Premium Member
6,117 Posts

·
Registered
1995 Kia Sephia
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
sooo ok Mike I will try to find out here the same model Light who much they costs and if your price are sutable I prefer from america, My adress is GEORGIA, Tbilisi, 0112, so find out you too how much it will cost from America to my home.

·
Premium Member
6,117 Posts

·
Registered
1995 Kia Sephia
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
ok MIke I will chek here in the market and wrote you my final order ok?

·
Registered
1995 Kia Sephia
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Hi mike how are you? hope evrything is fine ja? so Mike i was looking lights in the market here and find some good ones there is deferent in your price and here just 7 USD, I dont think that it was good idia not to buy here for a little diferense, sorry Mike but I ought to calsel my order. but truly these light here are from russia and china and also from japan, not from America , transportation is expansive and they prefer to load it from nearest countries, I know that RB lights are more good quality.

any way thank you MIke for your help

·
Registered
1995 Kia Sephia
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Hallo Mike How are man? hope very coooooooooooool , so Mike i MAKE A cAR ALARM ON MY CAR AND Nnow I am thinking about weels, but I dont know dimensions of the "hole" in the disk, can you say me what is the dimensions of it , or it is not understandebal for you? :crying:

·
Registered
1995 Kia Sephia
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
thats right sorry MIke for my English, thank you once more, good luck.

·
Registered
1995 Kia Sephia
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
hei Maik I got a little problem toward W/ LOCK WINDOWDS LOCK, it doesnot works how you think what is a problem?

·
Premium Member
6,117 Posts
41 - 60 of 72 Posts