Kia Forum banner

21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1995 Kia Sephia
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Dear MIke can you say me what kind of Car Alarm is yours to find it in Ebay,?

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,117 Posts
This is the alarm i bought. I love the carbon fiber transmitters.

it has a ton of features also great buy for the buck and works great....

heres a list of the features it includes.
Option Group car alarm and keyless entry system with Xenon-White LED status light

This car alarm system set includes:2 four-bottoms multi-channel transmitters, all necessary wires for complete installation and the operation manual (installation wiring diagram included)

Features: - Remote control door lock/unlock (arm/disarm)
- Audible and visible arming/disarming signal
- Remote silent arm/disarm
- Arming reminder and auto-rearming (programmable)
- Smart shock sensing (adjustable sensitivity)
- 6 tones, 125dB siren alarming
- Remote car finder
- Remote panic
- Dome light supervision
- Central car lock automation
- Door-open alert
- Remote trunk release
- Anti-hijacking
- Valet mode
- Code learning
- Status memory when power-off
- Two 4-buttom remote control
- 100 feet remote control range

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
6,117 Posts
I was never ever worried about having an alarm until about 4-5 months ago.
My girlfriend woke up to start the car before work (at 530am).
she come in the house and is like mike the cd player is gone outta the car and the interior is trashed. This pissed me off as i just painted the whole interior and just got it back together a few days before this. still working out what they trashed.

Well i go outside look in my truck to see if my subwoofers (2 12" rockford fosgates) and to see if my amp was still there kenwood 800 watt amp. well i open truck and EVERYTHING is stolen.

I live in a usually quiet state and the city i live in is really small so up until this point I never even locked my doors in the 25yrs ive been alive lol.

So this is why I got this alarm.
Funny thing is the cops didnt do nothing to help me out and they didnt even come to my house to check out the robbery till 8 hrs after it happened. and even then they wouldnt take fingerprints even though they were all over the car.
Bad cops here in vermont they dont like to do anything lol...

Toatal damage and things stolen from my car came out to about 2,000 dollars. More than the car is worth lol.
But i did get paid through my insurance company for the things stolen. so that is good though.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1995 Kia Sephia
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
yes Mike you are right , I though also Until my CD changer ws tolen from my back salon, when I bought KIA I dicided to make car alarm on it, no my KIA is standing near my window, thank for advice Mike about alarm I wilifind something, about cops they arent very usefuls here too, keep your car alway on alarm and safe, see you soon tomorow, now I am going home, y working time is over, ok Mike see you later.

·
Registered
1995 Kia Sephia
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
hei MIke how many peple rides o KIA Spehia in USA, and in wich sphear are very popular? I mean for student or for grand people, or for office or for goverment, here I remmember when KIA apears first in Georgia, it was for goverment, our peresident securite have KIA cars, what about in USA?
I hear that is is very popular for students.......

·
Premium Member
6,117 Posts

·
Registered
1995 Kia Sephia
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I mean not president rides o KIAs but in 1990 1993 , when our presient was SHEVARDNADZE (I hate these surname he was ass hole , sorry for that, they were ridind these cars, after velvet revolution , have youheard about that? so after revolition k\now we have good president they ride on MERSEDES and SGM, and also on NISSAN ,

·
Premium Member
6,117 Posts
I dunno if you will have the same products as us ppl here in usa but I use this stuff made by a company called cd-2. its 2 parts. first you spray on the deagreaser then let sit 15 min. then lightly spray with water to remove dirt and chemicals. then there is a dressing that is sprayed on after this to make everything look shiny.

Any engine degreaser will work.
But be careful of electrical components.
Especially the alternator. cover this. when spraying with water after use the least amount possible use just enough to get dirt and cleaner off............

Use care i burned out 2 alternators cleaning motor....

·
Registered
1995 Kia Sephia
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
thank you man :57: I start to cleaning everyhting inside and outside of my car, so your advise willl be very helpful for me , hei Mike have you got another pics of your car?

·
Registered
1995 Kia Sephia
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
nice car man, KIA SPECTRA 2001, cooooll g ood luck, so as I understand you have two cars? ja

·
Registered
1995 Kia Sephia
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
wow MIKE you asre going to collect KIA models? hei Mike how think KIAz are strong cars or not? I mean strong made

·
Premium Member
6,117 Posts

·
Registered
1995 Kia Sephia
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
good .. Mike how you think, I want to make a little lamps in front bumper have you seen KIA SEPHIA with such lamps in bumper down side, ? how it looks ? what you recomend me?

21 - 40 of 72 Posts