Kia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1995 Kia Sephia
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI all KIA Forum is the best way to find out everything about KIA, in my country (Georgia, Tbilisi) was KIA Motors service center but when I bought a KIA Sephia they closed, :D it is very nice car, but as it is my first car can you give me some recomendations about these car, can you pint me how good or bad it is? and so on I am waitting your answers, so take care all of you.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,117 Posts

·
Registered
1995 Kia Sephia
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thnks man ,

your car looks grate , it is new 1999 KIA Sephia? I havent seen cars like that,
I have one quetions I cant understand how much petrol my car use(burn) if I remmember my car has 50 litter petrol ballon, it is very interesting when a petrol sign is linking in yellow on my monitor (in salon) how much petrol is inside?

·
Premium Member
6,117 Posts

·
Registered
1995 Kia Sephia
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so it is still, non uderstandable for me how much petrol my car use, funy ja? hm today I have bad day firt in my life I was stoped by PATROL, bad day , aslo I have no petrol to go home from office , oy my god that is end... :(

·
Premium Member
6,117 Posts

·
Registered
1995 Kia Sephia
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have no gas yes you are right :) now I am downtown area and there aren't so many Petrol sations here and I forgot to fill it in the morning lol,
oy I forgot to sau something, I need your help, I have a little problem toward engine, I find out that engine shutter have just germetic, not a "rubber" sorry but I dont know how to say this parts name so I tryed to show it in pic, Oil is getting low and low, here these part is ver expensive how think it is too bad for car if I use to ride so, for two month , until I collect money

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,117 Posts

·
Registered
1995 Kia Sephia
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ja I mean velve cover, but I heard if a air will enter into, it will be bad for engine, so I am afraid to ride so. you know what I mean?

velve cover is a big problem to find here, for sephia 1994, and also it is too exspensive to order it in another country,

·
Premium Member
6,117 Posts

·
Registered
1995 Kia Sephia
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you man, good advice about cleaning not to have smell, sometimes I it smell like burn oil,
Were are you from? in pic snows very deep, , I want to say that my KIA have very good experience in snow, I was driving it in mountain region from Batumi to Tbilisi, he runs good, 35 sm. snow, no one on the road, just tractors, who were cleaning the road and me . when I stopped , in my villa (Surami) and look on it, he was all in ice, from top to bottom. what about yours?

·
Premium Member
6,117 Posts
I live in the state of vermont in the usa.
very snowy winters here. on average we get 100+ inches of snow every year.
It hadles very well in the snow. I buy winter treaded tires to help traction. Although I dont drive this car in the snow much anymore cause the salt they put on the road eats up the paint and makes rust bad.

But if i remember right our us models the emmisions is a little worse than your vehicles more smog..

It funny that you say ppl there are importing us models there.
we are doing the smae here ppl are importing japaneese vehicles that we dont get here like the nissan skyline.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1995 Kia Sephia
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
how you think, transporting autos from america is good way to purchuse car or europe is steel easy way for that , here in Georgia are some companys who strated workig transporting car from america, it costs 1000$ by ship, now Georgian market are full of american cars, just DODGE,GSM, CHEVROLET, FORD, and chrysler thats all, and some others too, I am interesting how much used cars cost in america ?

·
Premium Member
6,117 Posts

·
Registered
1995 Kia Sephia
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
good price for your car, :57: I bought my KIA SEPHIA 1995 , 155000 KM on it, about 500 Euro, and transporting 780 euro, that all, yes it is 10 years old car but still rtuns good, next year I am going to buy KIA SPECTRA, I like that models, tomorow I am going to fix velve cover and clean everuthing as you said.

what kind of oil you recomendid me, run is 155000 km ,

·
Registered
1995 Kia Sephia
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
wiich copany's oil, LUKY MOLI, BP, LUKOIL, or others, ??????

wich is the best? oy also thise is our racers club in georgia, see it interesting

www.streetracing.ge

take car with your car , and when are you going to paint your bumper, after that show us your uodated car. :57:

·
Premium Member
6,117 Posts

·
Registered
1995 Kia Sephia
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
you are going to change hole colore of the car? today I change engine cover no everythiig is ok, now I am going to install some kind of CAR ALARM, can you recomend me something not very expancive? and also wrote me price if you can.

sorry but what is your name man? :57:

·
Premium Member
6,117 Posts
1 - 20 of 72 Posts