Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Kia Rio SX
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I have a 2013 Rio SX and I noticed there are bezels for rear fog lamps and also a place for a fuse in the fuse box. I really wanna put bulbs in them and use them for brake lights and indicators. I've seen some Kias around Orlando, mostly rentals, that have the lights on the bumper working as brake lights and indicators. I'm thinking there has to be extra connectors tucked away under the bumper... Anybody know what I'm talking about?

·
Registered
NA V, K3
259 Posts
The rear reflector assembly is the rear fog position for the european versions (as you found out there the place for the fuse), but the ones with tail, brake, and turn function is aftermarket. You can get them through exledshop. They're the ones who make them.

·
Registered
2013 Kia Rio SX
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The rear reflector assembly is the rear fog position for the european versions (as you found out there the place for the fuse), but the ones with tail, brake, and turn function is aftermarket. You can get them through exledshop. They're the ones who make them.
Really, they're aftermarket? I've seen a few rental cars with them... I don't think the rental company would go through all that trouble lol

·
Registered
NA V, K3
259 Posts
They might if they think they'd be able to get a couple hundred $$ more when it's time for them to resell. Also, might help them in the long run for the prevention of accidents, and having to fix cars that get rear ended vs not, is a money issue as well. Could be doing a test.

·
Registered
NA V, K3
259 Posts
If you purchase them, tells us how it goes with pics! Ask for discounts, too. I talked to someone else and they gave him a discount for being a new customer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts